Thursdays, 9am - 4pm
Reflexology is a science based on the theory that there are reflex areas on the feet, hands and ears, which relate to all the organs, glands and bodily parts. Reflexology is a unique method of using the thumb and fingers on these reflex areas.
This unit teaches students how to competently perform a Reflexology session.
This course is delivered by fully qualified Reflexology trainers. There are no prerequisites for this course. On successful completion of this course students will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
With this course you can earn 20 CPE Points
Please note: completion of this course does not reflect a Certificate IV or Diploma of Reflexology.
At the end of training students will be able to:-
- Explain the basic concepts of Reflexology.
- Identify and manipulate the reflex points of the feet.
- Demonstrate the application of Reflexology to a creditable level.
- Develop and apply professional skills associated to therapeutic treatment.
- Explain contra-indications to Reflexology treatments.
- Perform a full Reflexology treatment.
You can enrol and pay online by completing the form below or download a PDF version of the enrolment form here.