1 Whole day
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
“An Indian Head massage will energise your mind and allow tension to slip away”
This ancient technique has been practised for over a thousand years in India, being passed down from generation to generation. A short treatment of 15 minutes can be given or for more profound results treatments can take up to an hour.
It is a great technique that is easy to learn for the professional therapist or lay person wanting to treat friends and relatives.
This is a massage where the client remains fully clothed and in a seated position. This course is delivered by fully qualified trainers. There are no pre-requisites for this course. On successful completion of this course students will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
New skills you will learn in this workshop:
- Indian head massage with treatment time from 15 minutes to an hour.
- A variety of movements for the shoulders, neck, scalp and face.
- General massage and stretching techniques.
- Lymphatic drainage.
- Acupressure points.
- Energy balancing.
Therapeutic benefits of this style of massage:
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Relieves joint and muscle stiffness
- Helps tension headaches and eyestrain
- Stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Helps general stress and tension
With this course you can earn 10 CPE Points.
You can enrol and pay online by completing the form below or download a PDF version of the enrolment form here.