Our qualifications are recognised my all associations. Once your association membership has been organised you can choose your professional indemnity insurer and establish your health fund provider status.
With your association membership, insurance and provider numbers in place you are now eligible for employment in Australia.
Massage Schools of Queensland is affiliated with the following associations:
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia
- ANTA Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AMT Association Massage Therapists
- STAA Shiatsu Therapy Association of Australia
- IAAMA International Aromatherapy & Aromatic Medicine association
- RAA Reflexology Association of Australia
- ATMS Australian Traditional Medicine Society
MEDIBANK Provider recognition will be given to MSQ graduates
The Gold Coast is a world-renowned holiday destination, and the tourism industry provides a valuable source of employment for the Massage, Remedial Therapy, Reflexology or Shiatsu professional in clinics, day spas, health retreats, gyms, resorts and hotels.
In the sporting arena, the benefits of training and competing on the Gold Coast are becoming more obvious throughout Australia and the world. As this industry grows, opportunities for the sports-trained Massage Therapist increase.
Self-employment is also a popular option for many therapists at both a therapeutic and remedial level. Overall, the massage industry continues to expand as the obvious health benefits of massage become more apparent to the general public.