Certificate III in Psychosomatic Therapy
We will be offering our very first Cert III in Psychosomatic Therapy at Massage Schools of Queensland in 2011 and we are very pleased to announce a partnership with world renowned abode authority and teacher in Psychosomatic Therapy – Hermann Muller, who will be teaching our very first course.
What is Psychosomatic Therapy?
Our body and mind is an integrated Psycho(mind) Somatic(body) unit. Psychosomatic is the living body created through the experience of the mind in action.
Psychosomatic therapy enables a rapid zeroing in on the specific areas that require change or release. By evaluating the condition of the body shape, size and tissue (whether it is restricted, protected or absent), you begin identifying the condition. Through conscious techniques you can discover how to alter old patterns, giving you skills to change.
Thoughts, feeling and experience imprint on our body telling it’s story. We are all the biographers of our life experiences, one of the keys to connect the soul. Psychosomatic wellness is the future of medicine. Face Reading and body language is the universal language of your soul.
Do you find yourself asking Why is the same thing keep happening to me?…. Habits, habits, habits.
We can edit any time the bodymind language to change the story.
By listening to your body and understanding your own story, you discover habits that you may be unaware of. Through Psychosomatic Therapy you can learn the skills to change, which is no longer helping you to achieve your goals. Your can realise your goals.
What you will learn
1. The Art of Reading Faces
Face Reading is one of the most powerful experiences of getting to know yourself and others. It opens the doors to understanding the depth of your Soul. Who are you? Why do you look the way you do? Can you see the most intimate loving aspect of your Spirit?
In Face Reading, you will understand how the patterns of your thoughts have been expressed in the fleshing out of your tissue. What are the causal patterns of your DNA? What emotional patterns are you carrying in your genes? Every thought your parent’s and grandparent’s Medicine have had is living in your DNA. Look in the mirror, is your left side and right side of your face in balance? How does this affect other areas of your life? With awareness you can change anything! This course will show you how!
How come a cartoonist can draw a few lines of a paper and we know exactly who it is? Could these be characteristic of a person? There ?udno? is nothing more interesting or life changing than studying yourself. Take this next step in truly loving yourself by loving your face!
You Will Learn:
– How our Inner World is creating our Outer World and it is etched in the face.
– How our face shapes are the blueprints of our Spiritual energy.
– How this structure indicates the potential for our personality’s performance.
– The difference between the left/right brain functions and how to bring them in to balance.
– How each individual feature or parts of the face speaks a language of its own.
– That the eyes are the Windows to the Soul and are our point of view of the World.
– Why the nose is our ego or personality, the nose ‘knows’ of and ‘knows’ it all.
– How the forehead indicates our frame of mind through which we perceive the World.
“If our Inner World creates our Outer World, isn’t etched in the Face.”
2. Body Mind Analysis
Would you like to create radical changes in your life? How do you do this? By taking conscious responsibility through awareness of ‘the shape you are in’. This workshop in itself is a Therapy, designed to release tensions and create in-depth healing in mental, emotional and physical states. By understanding how you hold your tension, you will be able to let go and allow your true spirit or life force soar to your unlimited potential.
Here is just a portion of what you will learn:
– If you are in a fight patterns; when your mind lets go of the issues, the body will let go of the tissues.
– If you are in a flight pattern; how to ground yourself and live in your body, you have no body else.
– To release cellular memory and old habits.
– How breathing patterns release stress and cellular memory.
– Posture and body language determine your attitude in life.
– To balance the male-female energy and left/right brain responses.
– The flow of energy through the body’s major centres determines your health and fitness.
“By shifting your attitudes and beliefs about what is possible in your world, you will be able to redefine your potential which is really unlimited, and unlock the extraordinary powers of your body-mind.” Jerry Lynch
3. The Language of the Hands
The sense of touch is the finest form of emotional and mental expression. Your hands are an extention of your Heart, they give you the experience to feel love in everything you touch. The healing power of your hands and the delicate instrumentation of the fingers give life dimension and shape.
You will discover the deeper meaning of touch:
– By listening and feeling inside whatever you touch outside pilule viagra france.
– That great character and potential lies “on the tip of your fingers”
– That your hands are the most sensory communicators you have.
– By understanding each digit of finger and its part in the expression of your life.
Learn to love and respect your beautiful hands. They are the true teachers of touch. Remember how Grandma’s food tasted so good because she put a lot of love in it with her loving hands.
4. Emotional Anatomy
Anatomical structure is the blueprint that supports the expression of our experiences of life. The internal pulsation of life that maintains this structure and cheap nba jerseys the organs is eventually wholesale mlb jerseys expressed outside as psychosomatic attitudes and behaviour that grow into belief systems. These are rationalized as emotional and mental states. Our internal relationships then determine our performance, self-image and our interaction with others and the issues of life itself.
You will discover:
· How structure creates psychological function.
· How interaction and relationships are effected by habitual behaviour.
· Somatic education & clinical direction, enabling you to release the past.
· Industrie The practical experience of ‘Emotional Release Points’ on the physical body.
“As long as habit and routine dictate the pattern of living, new wholesale nba jerseys demensions of the Soul will not emerge.”
5. Psychosomatic Practitioner Certificate III
Psychosomatic Therapy takes the most basic steps to create Natural Therapy as a way of life. This is the Health Science of the Future and the Future is NOW! (1 Day – 11 Hrs)
Psychosomatic Therapy takes the most basic steps to create Natural Therapy as a way of life. This systematic process of self-awareness is an essential tool for realistic personal and spiritual growth in all aspects of your life. Experience the combination of Psychotherapy and Quantum Physics, and learn how the Neuro Linguistic programming of old core belief patterns can be released and replaced by Body balance, posture and muscle toning.